Cleaning Your Electrical Appliances
Don't mix water and electricity.
Unplug appliances before cleaning.
Even if appliances are off, they can still shock, and wet skin can decrease
your resistance to electricity. Never submerge an electrical appliance, even
if it is unplugged—residual water can cause a shock hazard.
Check your cords.
Once you've unplugged an appliance for cleaning,
now's a good time to check for frayed or damaged cords. If you find a problem,
put the appliance away until you can have it checked by a qualified repair
Keep appliances clean and unplug electrical appliances before cleaning to
Copyright 2002 Culverco, LLC. All rights reserved. Not for print reproduction